Fios Remote - Please fix. So unintuitive. Problems when watching on demand content.
Mytone11

I just signed up for Fios service, had it a few days so far. This remote is so terrible. I'm watching on-demand programs. You can't fast forward while watching these programs. There is a left arrow key right next to the "Mic" button. I have hit the left arrow key many times already by accident. When I hit that key the program I'm watching goes back 10 minutes. I can't go forward so I have to watch 10 minutes of what I just watched, again. please fix this remote. At least allow customers to disable this button. Please. I'm begging you. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios Remote - Please fix. So unintuitive. Problems when watching on demand content.
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Mytone1 wrote:

I just signed up for Fios service, had it a few days so far. This remote is so terrible. I'm watching on-demand programs. You can't fast forward while watching these programs. There is a left arrow key right next to the "Mic" button. I have hit the left arrow key many times already by accident. When I hit that key the program I'm watching goes back 10 minutes. I can't go forward so I have to watch 10 minutes of what I just watched, again. please fix this remote. At least allow customers to disable this button. Please. I'm begging you. Thank you.

Look at the picture and see Fast Forward and Rewind buttons about 1/4 from the top of the remote, on either side of the play -pause button. That is what you want to use. Or you could try skip back and skip forward on either side of the Navigation ring. You were using the wrong button.

View solution in original post

Re: Fios Remote - Please fix. So unintuitive. Problems when watching on demand content.
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Mytone1 wrote:

Look at the picture and see Fast Forward and Rewind buttons about 1/4 from the top of the remote, on either side of the play -pause button. That is what you want to use. Or you could try skip back and skip forward on either side of the Navigation ring. You were using the wrong button.

Gerner111

but he is saying the fast forward and skip forward buttons don't work in on demand.......

0 Likes
Gerner111

@clem21  that is the whole frustration. those two options "fast forward" and "skip ahead" don't work in on demand..........do they work for you in on demand? 

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic. Thank you.

0 Likes