Re: Mobile TV app for Kindle?
PJL
Master - Level 3

There is no Kindle version -- yet.  Check again next week...

0 Likes
JustGotFiOS
Contributor - Level 2

Does that mean there is one available next week...or you don't know?

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

I can't say 🙂

0 Likes
JustGotFiOS
Contributor - Level 2

Well, the next week is about to be over and nothing changed. It is fine to tell me you don't know, but you make it sound as if you do know and are just teasing me?

Same need is there for a PC app. C'mon, Verizon! We are already paying for the service, let us watch on the devices we have and where we want, please!

PJL
Master - Level 3

@JustGotFiOS wrote:

Well, the next week is about to be over and nothing changed. It is fine to tell me you don't know, but you make it sound as if you do know and are just teasing me?

Same need is there for a PC app. C'mon, Verizon! We are already paying for the service, let us watch on the devices we have and where we want, please!

I'm sorry, I'm not teasing you, really.  I have some knowledge on this matter that I cannot pulbicly share.  I agree wtih your comment on a Windows app!

prisaz
Legend

I would like to watch FiOS TV on my Samsung Android Tablet. I just loaded Netflix, and have no issues with that APP!Smiley Mad

0 Likes
JustGotFiOS
Contributor - Level 2

Any news on this? Or do I need to drop FiOS and go back to TWC to get services that are considered standard in an always on, cloud centric, mobile dominated world? Seriously, any other cable or dish provider has this and a company the size of Verizon cannot get that figured out? Sorry...just venting here, the forum users and mods can't fix this.

JustGotFiOS
Contributor - Level 2

Any news on this? It starts to get really silly that Verizon is incapable of providing any solution whatsoever for PCs and Kindle.

PJL
Master - Level 3

Two weeks is what I hear.

0 Likes
kenf128

that'd be awesome!!  🙂

0 Likes