FIOS TV Channel
LittleRedFox
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since returning from vacation in February the volume and mute controls on the FIOS remote control have not worked.  I can adjust the volume and mute the audio using the Toshiba television remote control.  Today I accidentally hit the "channel up" button on the Toshiba remote instead of the "volume up" button, causing the channel on the TV to move from, I think, from 3 to 4.  Now I get only "snow" regardless of the channel selected using the Toshiba remote.  How do I get my FIOS back on this TV?  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FIOS TV Channel
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hit the input or source button on the Toshiba remote. Most likely should be on HDMI 1. 

View solution in original post

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hit the input or source button on the Toshiba remote. Most likely should be on HDMI 1. 

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@LittleRedFox wrote:

Since returning from vacation in February the volume and mute controls on the FIOS remote control have not worked.  I can adjust the volume and mute the audio using the Toshiba television remote control.  Today I accidentally hit the "channel up" button on the Toshiba remote instead of the "volume up" button, causing the channel on the TV to move from, I think, from 3 to 4.  Now I get only "snow" regardless of the channel selected using the Toshiba remote.  How do I get my FIOS back on this TV?  

Get up close to your TV and press the CH3 button. Also how does your box connect to your TV? HDMI, Composite(coax), if you only get a picture on channel 3, you must be using coax from the box to the TV. Which Fios box do you have?

LittleRedFox
Enthusiast - Level 1

worked.  thank you.