Fios--TV image /sound stutterin
ksheer2

1. I have FIOS TV/Internet/phone service with high bandwidth (75/75Gb?). The images and sounds on my TV stutter, freeze and skip frequently and has become a nuisance from an annoyance. It happens randomly on HD and non-HD channels and across all channels and at all times. How can I get Verizon to visit and check the lines, where I suspect the interference lies?

2. I have a VIZIO 46" "smart" TV with access to Yahoo sponsored channels, You-tube etc. I used to be able to watch full length movies, long concerts and the like. Verizon has throttled access and now the videos (images) freeze completely after 1 hour--while the audio continues. (a) how can I get Verizon to ease up on the access? (b) will I face the same problems if I get a gadget like Roku or Apple TV?

0 Likes
Re: Fios--TV image /sound stutterin
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the issue across multiple boxes? Have you checked the coax connections starting at ont? Unless Verizon recently installed cabling, they won't fix it for free.

Is TV the only one with issue? Could be a WiFi issue. Verizon doesn't throttle access.

0 Likes