FIOS TV Online, MaxGo, SHO Anytime, and Epix
phentalmyst

I hope someone here can help with this stuff as I've contacted Verizon numerous times, only to not get anywhere.

Here are my issues:

1. Fios TV Online (http://entertainment.verizon.com/tv/3/landing/😞 I can't view network content (IE: TBS, HBO, etc). Instead, I keep getting a message of "Sorry! You must be logged in to be able to view this content" and a log in link. I click "log in" and it circles back to the same area. I am currently logged in using my @verizon account id. What am I doing wrong? I've cleared my cache and cookies. Web access is enabled on my DVR at home, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the confirmation code.

2. MaxGo/SHO Anytime/Epix (iPad): When I try to log in, I get a "You must subscribe to this content" message. I'm paying for the Ultimate package, which includes these channels. I'm not having this issue with HBOGo for some odd reason. The Verizon tech told me this is an issue for the app developers to correct. Any truth to that? I read one post from a few years back where tech support level XVIII was able to remedy this, but I have no idea how to get in touch with them.

As I said, Verizon tech support has been of no help. I want to get this resolved soon because I'm getting ready to go on a long business trip and I want to be able to view stuff that I'm paying for.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV Online, MaxGo, SHO Anytime, and Epix
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@phentalmyst wrote:

I hope someone here can help with this stuff as I've contacted Verizon numerous times, only to not get anywhere.

Here are my issues:

1. Fios TV Online (http://entertainment.verizon.com/tv/3/landing/@): I can't view network content (IE: TBS, HBO, etc). Instead, I keep getting a message of "Sorry! You must be logged in to be able to view this content" and a log in link. I click "log in" and it circles back to the same area. I am currently logged in using my @verizon account id. What am I doing wrong? I've cleared my cache and cookies. Web access is enabled on my DVR at home, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the confirmation code.

2. MaxGo/SHO Anytime/Epix (iPad): When I try to log in, I get a "You must subscribe to this content" message. I'm paying for the Ultimate package, which includes these channels. I'm not having this issue with HBOGo for some odd reason. The Verizon tech told me this is an issue for the app developers to correct. Any truth to that? I read one post from a few years back where tech support level XVIII was able to remedy this, but I have no idea how to get in touch with them.

As I said, Verizon tech support has been of no help. I want to get this resolved soon because I'm getting ready to go on a long business trip and I want to be able to view stuff that I'm paying for.

Thanks!

Hello,

For #1, if you have sign-in issues, I would try the following steps instead:

1) Go to www.verizon.com and sign-in with your Verizon credentials,

2) Confirm that you are successfully authenticated, AND THEN

2) go to the URL: http://entertainment.verizon.com/tv/3/landing/   

3) From that site, you should be able to:

• view full episodes of TV shows from 27 featured TV networks and 98 other networks
  • browse the Flex View On Demand library,
  • view your channel guide,
  • set-up favorite channels,
  • access your Media Manager library online.

Do note that pop-up blocker must be turned off to view TV shows as the site opens up another window to do so.

For #2, as a subscriber, I am able to successfully view movies on demand from the following premium channel websites:

If you are getting the message "You must subscribe to this content", confirm that:

- your subscription to these channels has not lapsed; you can check your TV plan under My Services,

- there is no pending order on your account to modify your TV plan that can impact your services.

Also check to see if this happens in other browsers and other computers.

If you still have issues, contact Verizon Customer Service (1-800-837-4966) first to see if there is anything relating to your account that could affect your services and that you're still fully subscribed to these channels, and then if everything looks fine, you'll likely be transferred to Technical Support (1-888-553-1555), and at that point you can ask to speak with a Supervisor for resolution.

I can also watch full TV episodes (or live TV) from the following network sites after signing in from any device that is connected to the internet:

By the way, if you have an iPad, you can stream (currently) 75 live channels using the Verizon FiOS Mobile app!

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3
Which browser are you using and what are the cookie settings? You must at least allow session cookies with no prompt.
0 Likes
phentalmyst

@22Becca22 wrote:

@phentalmyst wrote:

Here are my issues:

1. Fios TV Online (http://entertainment.verizon.com/tv/3/landing/@): I can't view network content (IE: TBS, HBO, etc). Instead, I keep getting a message of "Sorry! You must be logged in to be able to view this content" and a log in link. I click "log in" and it circles back to the same area. I am currently logged in using my @verizon account id. What am I doing wrong? I've cleared my cache and cookies. Web access is enabled on my DVR at home, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the confirmation code.

Thanks!

Hello,

For #1, if you have sign-in issues, I would try the following steps instead:

1) Go to www.verizon.com and sign-in with your Verizon credentials,

2) Confirm that you are successfully authenticated, AND THEN

2) go to the URL: http://entertainment.verizon.com/tv/3/landing/   

3) From that site, you should be able to:

• view full episodes of TV shows from 27 featured TV networks and 98 other networks
  • browse the Flex View On Demand library,
  • view your channel guide,
  • set-up favorite channels,
  • access your Media Manager library online.

Do note that pop-up blocker must be turned off to view TV shows as the site opens up another window to do so.

For #2, as a subscriber, I am able to successfully view movies on demand from the following premium channel websites:

If you are getting the message "You must subscribe to this content", confirm that:

- your subscription to these channels has not lapsed; you can check your TV plan under My Services,

- there is no pending order on your account to modify your TV plan that can impact your services.

Also check to see if this happens in other browsers and other computers.

If you still have issues, contact Verizon Customer Service (1-800-837-4966) first to see if there is anything relating to your account that could affect your services and that you're still fully subscribed to these channels, and then if everything looks fine, you'll likely be transferred to Technical Support (1-888-553-1555), and at that point you can ask to speak with a Supervisor for resolution.

I can also watch full TV episodes (or live TV) from the following network sites after signing in from any device that is connected to the internet:

By the way, if you have an iPad, you can stream (currently) 75 live channels using the Verizon FiOS Mobile app!

Hope this helps!

1. Thank you for all of this info. I am in fact signed in to Verizon (my address and name are showing in the residential header). That said, right now the Conan O'Brien promotion is rotating through on http://entertainment.verizon.com/tv/3/landing/, but it has a "Log In" button with it. I click it, and I still get the "Sorry, you must log in to view this content." I click the "Log In" there, and same thing. I don't use a popup blocker.
  2. I just signed up for Fios 2 weeks ago, so the subscription could not have lapsed. I do see a pending order on my services page, so maybe that's the culprit? I'll look into that ASAP and report back. Thanks! If it helps, I wasn't able to view TBS online. I got the same "You must subscribe to this content." message.

I do have the FiOS mobile app, and it's great. I still want to be able to view Premium content on demand. I am paying for it afterall.

0 Likes
phentalmyst

@PJL wrote:
Which browser are you using and what are the cookie settings? You must at least allow session cookies with no prompt.

I've tried on all browsers on both PC and Mac with cookies allowed.

0 Likes
phentalmyst

Just got off the phone with Verizon about my pending order. They have no idea why that's showing up under My Services. Awesome.

0 Likes