Fios TV recurrent black screen (every 10secs) and a box saying ""NO TIME INFORMATION 1920*1080/60i"
Naite

Fios TV recurrent black screen (every 10secs) and a box saying ""NO TIME INFORMATION 1920*1080/60i"

Samsung TV.

Fios Triple Play.

Problem started yesterday morning.

Please get back to me ASAP, thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV recurrent black screen (every 10secs) and a box saying ""NO TIME INFORMATION 1
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV recurrent black screen (every 10secs) and a box saying ""NO TIME INFORMATION 1
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What box setup do you have?

Have you tried rebooting the box?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

The message is from the TV when it loes connection.  And the no time information means you haven't set the time on the TV.

Obviously you have some other problem with the Verizon box or the connecting cables that the connections keeps getting dropped.

0 Likes