FIOS TV
chris77
Hi! This is my first time here and I have a question.  Currently my stations are saying "currenlty unavailable" and I don't know why.  The only stations I can get are the ones that say "local lprogramming" can anyone tell me what to do or is this something I have to call repair for?
0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV
Techman28
Master - Level 1
yes you would want to call repair in regards to this type of a problem 888-553-1555
0 Likes
FIOS TV Travel Channel)
HB_FiosUser
Enthusiast - Level 2
I noticed yesterday (10-23-2008) some upgrade took place in Huntington Beach. Now my Travel Channel doesn't play sound, but reads "HD Channel, you have to call and upgrade to an HD box. I don't have an HD TV, is this some way to force their customer to upgrade? I just want travel channel back in SD format. Put the HD on some other channel.
0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV Travel Channel)
matcarl
Master - Level 1
I responded to several of these posts yesterday, reset the box and that shouls fix it.
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
a powercycle of the box should fix this type of an issue
0 Likes
HB_FiosUser
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thanks, I'll give it a try tonight and report back if it is fixed or not. Maybe in the future Verizon could send out an e-mail or letter letting its customers know that an upgrade is happening and reseting the box maybe required. This way we don't have to bother you guys so much. Thanks again.
0 Likes
HB_FiosUser
Enthusiast - Level 2
Power cycle resolved this issue.
0 Likes