Fix This!
jglaserjr
Enthusiast - Level 1

On Friday 10/18/2013 I attempted to rent Star Trek into Darkness via Verizon VOD and received a network error. I went instead through my Vudu movies service and the movie was constantly buffering. This is not the first time the Verizon network has failed to deliver the services I pay for. The movie (that I couldn't watch) cost me $6.99, I'll expect a credit of some kind. On Saturday 10/19/2013 my Fios internet went down completely. I went downstairs to the lobby of my building to contact support via chat and had what I can only describe as the worst customer service experience ever! The only thing worse than your internet is your poor excuse for support representatives. After almost an hour wasted with these poorly trained reps I couldn't even get an answer to the question, 'Why is my service down?' The first rep   Amulyarani {edited for privacy} couldn't even find me in the system?? I will include the entire chat session so you can see for yourselves how incompetent and frustrating it is to deal with these people.

Chat Subject:FiOS Internet (Cannot Connect to Internet)
Your Question:myinternet is completely down, is there a network issue in my area?
A Verizon Service Representative will be with you shortly. Thank you. 
13:22:38 Estimated wait time is 2 mins 14 secs. We apologize for the delay. You are next in the queue. A representative will be with you shortly.

{edited for privacy}

As this is a recurring problem I'll be switching to a competitor service if I don't hear from someone right away

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fix This!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Fix This!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jglaserjr,

After multiple attempts to get your information and assist  without response, we are now closing your Private Support Case. If you still need assistance or have any additional questions about your account or services, please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to investigate with you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes