Re: Flashing Green Light on Verizon Fios One Main Box?
Catdaddy3

I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep, and he took the time to solve my problem. It took a hard reboot of the box from his end to force the update and get my box back to normal. No more flashing green light, and the update has been installed. The rep's name was Phoenix. Thank you sir!

0 Likes
Mxman

I had the same problem worked with fios  the Green should not flash. Support rebooted my box remotely and reprogrammed it as if it was a new install. I only had to resync my remotes.  All is good 

0 Likes
jorgedr94

This suggestion also worked for the Fios Mini

0 Likes
RICHG11

Tried everything above, no help, still flashing green.  So before calling Verizon and possibly waiting on hold for an hour, I hit menu on remote and went to customer support, scroll to top support tools over to reboot fios TV one and in about one minute issue of blinking green light fixed. 

0 Likes
Baxter530

Have the same issue. Tried everything and spoke with a fios rep. Said there is nothing he can do from his end. Said it was a connection issue with the router and that there are no updates. 

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go into menu, customer support, my connected devices and look at the map. Do both your boxes show a good connection? If so, try powering down the box. Remove coax or ethernet , power off router, wait 2 minutes. Power router back on, wait for it to reconnect to web, power box back on, reconnect coax or ethernet. Hopefully flashing green light will go away.

Flashing Green light on fios one mini box
Slyfox14

I have been having problems with one of my fios one mini box. There is a flashing green light  that has been going on for days and I notice the picture freezes and slows down picture when changing channels. It used to run smoothly with one white light and one green light. I tried rebooting the box multiple times, but it starts with one white light and one gren light like before then after a few  minutes the white light will blink green again.

0 Likes
Re: Flashing Green light on fios one mini box
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the mini being run wireless,  or coax or ethernet wire? If wireless you may not be getting a good enough signal. Did you try rebooting your router too? Did you try going into the main box menu, removing the mini, then adding it back in?

Msteese

This worked. Thx

0 Likes
jrhuggs

Yep - worked....but about 2 minutes later, the light started blinking again. 🤔 😢

0 Likes