Flex View for Apple IOS4
eemmett

Yesterday my son's wanted to watch Yogi Bear.  So I looked and I could pay $4.99 for two days or $11.99 for flexview.  The ad says that flexview can be viewed on Fios, Computer and Mobil devices.  Since my family owns, three iphones, two ipods, and two ipads, I felt that this would be a great us of money since my kids could then take the movie with them.

We watch the movie last night and now this morning I decide to try and get movie on one of our Ipads.  Well, apparently Flexview is not available for apple products.  How can you not have Apple products as a supported device.  It is only available for a limited number of handsets.

Just disappointing that I wasted $11.99 for a movie that was sold to me as mobile and now it is only mobile to certain devices.   I know that someone will say that I should have researched prior to purchasing.  With three little kids below age 6, good luck with research while they are waiting.  

Just incomprehensible for lack of Apple IOS support.  Feel like I got ripped off. 

0 Likes
Re: Flex View for Apple IOS4
Mike_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Eemmett,

Presently only MAC computers can utilize Flexview in conjunction with Verizon Media Manager software. Below is a list of support mobile devices at this time:

• HTC Imagio
  • Samsung Omnia 2
  • Blackberry Storm 2
  • DROID X
  • DROID 2
  • Windows Mobile 6.5 handsets
  • IPhone COMMING SOON!
  • The iphone app is already listed as pending so keep a look out.

More information at http://bit.ly/fnZfEi

0 Likes
    Re: Flex View for Apple IOS4
    CeeZee

So, is this still "coming soon"?

I know there was an interview on 12/7/2010 stating that support for Mac OS X and iOS would be coming early in 2011. Clearly, this timeframe has passed.

Any update?

0 Likes