Football sport commentors were broadcast in Spanish-not English
Jenwren15102

This past Sunday (9-17-2017) I was watching the Pittsburgh Steeler/Minnesota Viking football game that was broadcast by FOX. Standard channel # 7 and HD # 507. The broadcast was in Spanish, this happened to me last year whenever FOX would broadcast a Steeler game. I checked all the options on my television and they were English. Commercials were all in English, the broadcast was Spanish. Sometimes for maybe a minute throughout the game it would be English-but then it would revert back to Spanish. Can this please be fixed, very frustrating when you are watching the game? Last year online I went through all the Frequently Asked Questions for troubleshooting, nothing applied to issue.

0 Likes
Re: Football sport commentors were broadcast in Spanish-not English
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check under audio options on stb. Probably have sap turned on.

0 Likes
Jenwren15102

That is one of the first things I did. I think it is on Verizon's side. Trying to avoid calling customer service.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was it only the football game?

Just to confirm, you verified that under settings system language audio it is set to english?

0 Likes
Jenwren15102

Yes, only the football game, the half time show was in English plus all commercials. Once or twice the English commentators would broadcast for a minute, but then it would revert back to the Spanish broadcasters. I just muted it out of frustration. This also happened all last year whenever the Steelers played an NFC team where the game was broadcasted on FOX. Station numbers for FIOS used were 507, even tried 7 with the same result.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes