Fox sports southwest not working (north texas)
markperez
Contributor - Level 1

channel 76 (FSN) says that I am not subscribe but it should be just a normal channel. Been this way since friday night when I wanted to watch the stars game. I can help desk and of course they were no help at all. they said they would put in a ticket for some one to look at it and I asked "so that will be a couple of days" and they told me it would be in 24 hours. Well of course I have heard nothing because we all know what {please keep your posts courteous} verizon support is. Anyways is anyone else having issue with FSN?

Message Edited by KaLin on 10-12-2008 05:12 PM
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fox sports southwest not working (north texas)
Techman28
Master - Level 1

::UPDATE::

We sent a Field Tech out to our Central Office to check up on the channel and advised us issue is resolved. If you are still experiencing issues with the Channel Please call in so that we may gather additional information.

Thanks

Techman28

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Suggestion to Customer Service
markperez
Contributor - Level 1
When you tell me that someone will contact me within 24 hours make sure someone is actually going to contact me within 24 hours.
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
where any other channels saying that and you send me the Trouble Ticket that was worked on the other day?
Message Edited by KaLin on 10-13-2008 02:26 PM
0 Likes
SteveG5
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue for me, I even upgraded to the Exteme HD lineup which has all sports channels.  I am on hold as I write this for 45 minutes, before being

put on hold it was mentioned this was the second call this morning about this issue. 

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
I am currently seeing Gibberish on FSN showing the highlights of the KSU A&M game right now.
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

This issue is currently being worked on by our Network Techs. I will update again within 2 hours. Thank you for your patience

0 Likes
markperez
Contributor - Level 1
Thank you Techman
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

We sent a Field Tech out to our Central Office to check up on the channel and advised us issue is resolved. If you are still experiencing issues with the Channel Please call in so that we may gather additional information.

Thanks

Techman28

0 Likes
markperez
Contributor - Level 1

It appears to be working now. Thanks for keeping me informed from here.

0 Likes