Freezing? Is this a bug or my setup?
SimonMason
Contributor - Level 1

In the last month or so I have noticed that my main HD DVR freezes every so often for about 30 seconds or so and then is fine.  This happens relatively infrequently - every couple of days.  Generally it is when we call up the guide.

I see quite a few posts about this from the past and the advice has been to reseat the coax - something I have done.  Everything else (except the numerous other bugs noted on the board here) is working.  Does anyone else have this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Freezing? Is this a bug or my setup?
PJL
Master - Level 3

@SimonMason wrote:

In the last month or so I have noticed that my main HD DVR freezes every so often for about 30 seconds or so and then is fine.  This happens relatively infrequently - every couple of days.  Generally it is when we call up the guide.

I see quite a few posts about this from the past and the advice has been to reseat the coax - something I have done.  Everything else (except the numerous other bugs noted on the board here) is working.  Does anyone else have this issue?

Your issues is likely the one descrived in the thread " Very slow channel change - intermittant ."  You might want to look that thread over.  A fix has been deployed to many markets with remaining markets to be updated shortly.

0 Likes
Re: Freezing? Is this a bug or my setup?
SimonMason
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks.  It says that the fixes were rolled out by now so I will be watching to see if it has stopped.

0 Likes