Frustrated!!!NO TV service for 2 Weeks and No help from Service/Tech Support
KDub17
Enthusiast - Level 1

On October 7 I chatted with a Verizon agent on pricing for changes to my services.  The first agent I chatted with offered me a $15 discount to keep my triple bundle, instead of changing to double play (internet and phone only). Somehow the chat dropped and I didn't make any changes with that agent. I had to start over again. I chatted with another agent, explained the offer the previous agent had presented, and asked a few more pricing questions. Eventually, I asked the agent to simply add the $15 discount the previous agent had offered to me, and I will keep my services the same for now while I shop around. The agent somehow mistook that to mean that I wanted to disconnect my TV service (???). Instead of giving the $15 discount he canceled my service. In the process, my internet connection also dropped so I couldn't tell him that he had made a mistake since the chat session disconnected.  I got a 'sorry to see you go' email from Verizon, so I immediately called and spoke with an agent to notify her of the mistake. I told her I did NOT want to change my services, I just wanted the discount. She said she would back out the cancelation and my services should be back on in 1-24 hours. My internet came back on in an hour, TV service did not. That was on October 7th. Since then, I have called atleast a dozen times and talked to customer service and Tech support,  visited the local Fios store... NO ONE IS ABLE TO HELP! Why is it that my service can be disconnected (erroneously) in less than a minute but can't be turned back on just as quickly????? Customer Service tells me I have the triple bundle, everything should be fine, Tech Support tells me that they only see that I have Phone and Internet on their system, so the can't troubleshoot my TV issue since they don't see that I have the service. What??? Agents have processed orders to remove and re-add my services - it didn't work. I have had 4 agents say they put in a ROC ticket, promise me a call back... and here I am 2 weeks later - no call back from anyone, and no service. I've been given piece-eal credits which is fine but what I want is my  TV service. I'm actually trying to REMAIN a customer... it shouldn't be this hard! For 8 years I've never had a problem with my FIOS service. It's beyond me the number of hours I've spent on the phone and still no solution! Is there anyone that can help? Just about ready to throw in the towel.... 

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated!!!NO TV service for 2 Weeks and No help from Service/Tech Support
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KDub17,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.