Frustrated
aingenito13

I have had Verizon Fios since March 6th 2015. Worst service of my life. I have spent hours on the phone with tech support and have had 3 techs out to my house, and I have not even had service 2 weeks. My TV keeps saying it has a critical update and restarts every 15-20 minutes. I had a tech out today that fixed one of the boxes by replacing it but once again was on the phone with tech support because surprise surprise my TV is not working again. Tech support transfered me to customer service to get a bill credit because they saw how much I have been on the phone with them since first getting the service. Needless to say I will be contacting BBB because it's ridiculous that they want me to pay for service that has not worked 1 day since being installed. I have no problem paying my bills but paying for a service I am not receiving is ridiculous. If you send 3 techs to my house and I have hours of phone conversation proof with your tech support you would think a company like Verizon would take better care of your consumers. Your service is not worth the $160 you billed me this month, expecially since it has not functioned correctly 1 day!! I had att u verse before I moved and never had a problem, it was cheaper and actually functioned properly, if it was available in my new residence I never would have switched companies. Learn how to treat your consumers expecially consumers who are paying you for service they are not recieiving. It's sad that a company like this gets away with not resolving issues and overcharging your consumers for services they did not receive.

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

Sorry for your frustration, but I can't see how the problem with your TV, it updating and restarting often, is a problem with FiOS.

If that's the only problem you're having it would seem you need to get service from a TV repair shop....or maybe get some help from Sony/Samsung etc., whoever manufactured your TV.

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes