FX ¡En español!
Beelzel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is it just me, though I searched and found Comcast customers also noting ... that all the movies et al on the FX channel are in Spanish ... oops

0 Likes
Re: FX ¡En español!
Tikki0001
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having same issue

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

check this part of the menu.

so click on menu > settings > language > audio language   

make sure english is checked.

0 Likes
Tikki0001
Enthusiast - Level 1

no its coming through this way even on the basic set top box that has no language controls.

FYI no other channels are doing this

Hubrisnxs
Legend

all the QIP set top boxes including the standard def 2500 and above have audio language in the menu.  the smaller dct 700 that is a digital adapter supports SAP through the TV menu, so I am not sure what you mean by it doesn't have it?

but I would still check it with the instructions from above.    maybe more users are having similiar issues and can chime in, if you think it's a broadcast issue, then you should reach out to Verizon by clicking contact us at the bottom or calling them at 1-800-VERIZON and opening a repair ticket

0 Likes
Beelzel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yup, last night still in Spanish... although the commercials are in English ... the program prior to the movie was in English ... why just the movies?  Subtitles show up in English.  Setting on the Verizon box are set for English ... all other (English) channels are in English ...

Humm

0 Likes