Get all program info on guide
JimMelloan

I just came to FIOS from Optimum. My Optimum remote had an Info button which you could press to get all the program info; often you'd even have to page down to see it all. The FIOS remote has no such option, and often the descriptions of the programs on the guide end in "..." and are incomplete. Is there any way to see the full descriptions of the programs? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Get all program info on guide
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@JimMelloan wrote:

I just came to FIOS from Optimum. My Optimum remote had an Info button which you could press to get all the program info; often you'd even have to page down to see it all. The FIOS remote has no such option, and often the descriptions of the programs on the guide end in "..." and are incomplete. Is there any way to see the full descriptions of the programs? 

The remote has an info button. If you press it 2X it will expand the amount of info you see. Also check under settings>system>television>default information bar. You might want the info page instead.

View solution in original post

Re: Get all program info on guide
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@JimMelloan wrote:

The remote has an info button. If you press it 2X it will expand the amount of info you see. Also check under settings>system>television>default information bar. You might want the info page instead.