Guide - channels I subscribe to option?
mb
Without having to program favorites, isn't there an easy way to just display the channels I subscribe to?  It's annoying to have to scroll through all these extra channels that I can't don't subscribe to.  Thanks for your help, -Michael
0 Likes
Re: Guide - channels I subscribe to option?
darcilicious
Not currently. I use the (two) favorites list to get the guide to show only what I care about and occassionally use the modes function (right arrow when viewing a program).
0 Likes
Re: Guide - channels I subscribe to option?
McCleud
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nope. To say the verizon fios guide is pathetic would be a serious understatement. Everything (hardware and software) appears to be in a state of flux/beta-phase. I don't miss Dishnetwork signal loss during storms but i CERTAINLY do miss the excellent guide they created. It's geared toward making it very easy to organize hundreds of channels into custom groups and otherwise make it a breeze to view only exactly the channels you want.

It would be to everyones benefit if VZ would go take a look at the Dishnetwork Guide, and/or probably just about all other non VZ guide implementations, get some -> good <- ideas from them, delete their source code for the VZ guide and start over, making it useful to the customers and stop trying to -> very badly <- reinvent the wheel. 

Rant = Done.