Guide not working correctly while changing channels
cactusleon
Enthusiast - Level 1

i dont know if im the only on that has this problem but when i change the channel, just by using the channel up button alot of the time the guide goes back to the original channel i was on

for example, im on channel 5, the guide says 5, i press channel up and the guide follows then quickly switches back to channel 5, but the picture and channel is still on 6, then go to 7, guide goes back to 5 etc...and sometimes the guide wont go away on the screen and still say the wrong channel

does anyone else have this problem, any help as to whats wrong? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Guide not working correctly while changing channels
Drew_from_Dover
Contributor - Level 2

@cactusleon wrote:

i dont know if im the only on that has this problem but when i change the channel, just by using the channel up button alot of the time the guide goes back to the original channel i was on

for example, im on channel 5, the guide says 5, i press channel up and the guide follows then quickly switches back to channel 5, but the picture and channel is still on 6, then go to 7, guide goes back to 5 etc...and sometimes the guide wont go away on the screen and still say the wrong channel

This is an ongoing problem many of us are dealing with. Hopefully it will be fixed with 1.7 whenever that comes.

View solution in original post

Drew_from_Dover
Contributor - Level 2

@cactusleon wrote:

This is an ongoing problem many of us are dealing with. Hopefully it will be fixed with 1.7 whenever that comes.

cactusleon
Enthusiast - Level 1

ok thanx didnt know if this was asked before or if it was just me

0 Likes