Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Guide

chnago
Contributor
Contributor

Guide

Message 1 of 4
(1,248 Views)

The guide is terrible you can not read the rating of the programs in the right corner.You have to 2 steps to find out the actors.

they should look a dish or direct to see the way it should look.

every thing else is good

3 REPLIES 3
Karl_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Guide

Message 2 of 4
(1,221 Views)

We know that change can be a little unsettling, but we've made a lot of improvements to the guide and it's features.  To learn more about what can be done with the new guide, please check out this website:     http://bit.ly/f8gAwX

If you have any ideas for improvement on the guide, you can post them here:  http://bit.ly/cvqh21

If there are any other questions you might have, just reply back to this post.  Thanks!

Karl
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

WkdPanda
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(1,211 Views)

Karl, I know you are parroting the company line, but saying crap is golden doesn't make it so.

PLEASE allow us to choose to revert to the old guide.

My brother is visually challenged (partially blind) - this new menu takes too much of the screen, and the color contrast is HORRIBLE

Some one may have thought that this change was good, and it may be for some, but the number of people complaining should be an indication that someone screwed up.  They need to suck it up, admit they made a mistake, and fix it!!!

prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 4
(1,201 Views)

@WkdPanda wrote:

Karl, I know you are parroting the company line, but saying crap is golden doesn't make it so.

PLEASE allow us to choose to revert to the old guide.

My brother is visually challenged (partially blind) - this new menu takes too much of the screen, and the color contrast is HORRIBLE

Some one may have thought that this change was good, and it may be for some, but the number of people complaining should be an indication that someone screwed up.  They need to suck it up, admit they made a mistake, and fix it!!!

I brought up the issue with ADA and visually challenged (PC term?) users and even submitted an idea. It was acknowledged but did not get many votes or comments. Perhaps some contrast settings for the menu. Something like Windows has in regards to high contrast settings or options. If you would like, you can go here to vote and post additional comments. ATMs are being forced to adopt new formats as of March 15, 2012. It would be nice if Verizon could beat other providers to the punch, and not ignore those who don't see as well as others. It was a positive suggestion to improve possible future complaints.

If you agree, add your vote here. 

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/ADA-settings-or-features-for-vision-impai...

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title