Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Harmony 510 Remote - Matching Functions to STB Remote

Fairfax22022
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Harmony 510 Remote - Matching Functions to STB Remote

Message 1 of 2
(3,376 Views)

I have a QIP6416 and recently purchased a Harmony 510 remote with the hope that it will ease my wife's anxiety regarding our home theater.  Programming basic functions was easy and she can now watch TV or a DVD without messing up the AV receiver.  However, I have not figured out whether there is a pre-defined button on the Harmony which mimics functions like 'DVR' and 'Record'.  The button mapping in the Harmony setup is not totally clear and I would like to hear from others who have gone this route to learn what you did beyond the standard setup.

1 REPLY 1
Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Harmony 510 Remote - Matching Functions to STB Remote

Message 2 of 2
(3,331 Views)
I don't have a harmony remote control myself, but in case you don't get a lot of replies here, DSL Reports has a lot of harmony users on FiOS. you may find others there that share a similiar set up that can describe what they have set up. http://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzfiostv
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title