HD Channels are pixilated / tiled and alot of other CRAP - Very annoying!!
amymoore27

My HD channels are almost too "interrupted" to watch anymore.  They act like there is a signal issue. The picture will stop, pixilate, the start up again. It happens on ALL the HD channels. Not just one.  If I change it to an SD channel, it is totally fine.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the fact that Verizon didn't mark my lines, then when the sprinkler system install guys were digging, they cut the line.  Therefore, Verizon had to come out and run a new line.  That was in APRIL.  Its now AUGUST and they have YET to come back and bury the line.  It is strung across my side yard, my back yard and down the common area behind the houses. They wrapped it around the fence and its pulling the boards off the fence (which Verizon is completely responsible for paying/repairing).  I have called, I have chatted with people.. but NO, they want me to continually have to move the line so I can mow, keep it off the fence so the neighbors kids don't pull on it, plus keep it out of reach from the FOUR dogs that have access to it.

You think maybe THIS is why my HD channels don't work???

Also, where the hell is my $250 dollar giftcard for renewing my Fios contract??

0 Likes
Re: HD Channels are pixilated / tiled and alot of other CRAP - Very annoying!!
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We still haven't heard back from you or received a form submission. Do you still need assistance? Please reply back if so that way we can assist further..

Tonya D.

0 Likes