HD Channels
Joe01880
Contributor - Level 1

Im glad this forum is closely moderated by Verizon.

This is in regards to the recent additions of HD channels in MA.

The end of September we had a realignment of channels and ended up getting some addional HD and SD channels. There was no change in pricing nor any mention by Verizon about any change in pricing yet some of the channels we had prior to the realignment were taken away.

On 10/2 there was a second round of channels sent out yet shortly after they appear the words "FREE PREVIEW thru 10/8" appear in the guide. Last night 10/9 an IMG update downloads and later in the Day, after Free Preview disapears from the guide the second round of channels disapear.

Some of us have been with FiOS since it started in our areas, we have essentially paid Verizon to treat us as Beta Testers while they work the bugs out of thier system at our time expense, and it is still very flawed! We have also had to endure countless and massive billing mistakes made by Verizon causing us to spend countless hours on the phone attempting to straighten the mess Verizon created up and now you play "take away" with us.

You give some channels and do not have a rate change nor mention of one, then you give far less then the first time, change the name of the package and raise your prices completely disregarding contracts you entered into with us telling us if we want the channels back we have to pay more,{please keep your posts courteous}

A fine example is with this new Extreme package. Adding the sports package to the one i preveously had cost me $4.00. Now that same sports package is included in Extreme which costs $10 more a month, where is the offset of the $4.00 i was paying to begin with for "Sports" To upgrade to Extreme will actually cost me $14.00 a month.

Verizon is showing no appreciation what so ever for customer loyalty and a complete disregard for past problems they have caused the customer who wants no more then to do business with them and be treated fairly. {Edited}

Did NY have to pay $14 or even $10 extra for the total 102 HD channels when bundled when they went on air there? No! Yet Verizon expects us here in MA too, where's the fairness in that?

Message Edited by Joe01880 on 10-09-2008 04:22 PM
Message Edited by KaLin on 10-09-2008 07:56 PM
0 Likes
Re: HD Channels
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Joe, no matter where you post, the answer will always be the same, no more HD'sSmiley Very Happy. Oh and they only monitor these boards for language. Sorry, I'm just having some fun with you, like Darci.
Message Edited by matcarl on 10-09-2008 09:17 PM
0 Likes
Re: HD Channels
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hello Joe,

Thank you for your feedback.  Please know that we are listening to you and are passing along the information that we are reading in these forums.

Regards,

KaLin

0 Likes