how can i watch Fios tv on my windows 10 laptop
jc1011

i cant believe there is NO link available to watch tv using a windows 10 laptop when signed into your account. 

Would you please make the link readily available !!

0 Likes
Re: how can i watch Fios tv on my windows 10 laptop
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@jc10 wrote:

i cant believe there is NO link available to watch tv using a windows 10 laptop when signed into your account. 

Would you please make the link readily available !!

Go here: https://tv.verizon.com/watch/

Logon with your Fios credentials, look for guide, choose what you want to watch. Not all channels are available though.

0 Likes
FishHawk1
Enthusiast - Level 1

A Fios techie took over my laptop and couldn't Watch Fios TV either.  He went away and told me i needed a Premium DVR subscription for $6 more each month.  I suspect that is wrong.  I can watch TV on my iPad and iPhone but not the laptop, so why would there be a special gig just so I can watch on my laptop.  Everytime i try to use the broswer I get an HTTP 431 error message.

FishHawk1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think I figured it out, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.  I can watch Fios TV on my laptop using the Microsoft Edge browser but it does not work with Chrome.  So Verizon, get the techies to work and solve this one.

0 Likes
Fios_Watcher1

I was able to connect using Edge.   I can watch and record things but when I go to Mystuff/DVR, I can see my recordings, delete them, but I don't seem to be able to watch them.    What am I doing wrong?  thx

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Fios_Watcher1 wrote:

I was able to connect using Edge.   I can watch and record things but when I go to Mystuff/DVR, I can see my recordings, delete them, but I don't seem to be able to watch them.    What am I doing wrong?  thx

Not sure what you are doing wrong, but you may need to get the account re-authorized by the billing department.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes