How Do I Correct Equipment Listed FIOS Equipment List
rcstretch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am on my 3rd HD DVR in the last 10 days, with another one on the way, but when I check my FIOS equipment inventory online it shows I have 3 DVRs installed. All this was an attempt to replace an outdated DVR in preparation for the upcoming April changes, but due to issues with the replacement box, I now have a new outdated box. Is there a way to manually delete the boxes on the online inventory that have been returned, because when I'm sure I return the next box it will show I have 4 DVRs?

0 Likes
Re: How Do I Correct Equipment Listed FIOS Equipment List
PJL
Master - Level 3

@rcstretch wrote:

I am on my 3rd HD DVR in the last 10 days, with another one on the way, but when I check my FIOS equipment inventory online it shows I have 3 DVRs installed. All this was an attempt to replace an outdated DVR in preparation for the upcoming April changes, but due to issues with the replacement box, I now have a new outdated box. Is there a way to manually delete the boxes on the online inventory that have been returned, because when I'm sure I return the next box it will show I have 4 DVRs?

It takes awhile -- weeks -- for the returned STBs to fall off of the list.  There's no way for users to do it, and sometimes equipment that was returned still shows up on a bill. although it may not be on the bill but still show up online in MyVerizon.  A phone call or chat usually takes care of it, and for some reason the people on the phone or chat can't fix it themselved.  It's a very weak inventory control system. 

0 Likes