How do I escalate a long list of problems I've had with customer service?
dhenryp

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I've been unable to figure out how to escalate a series of problems  with customer service regarding my FIOS cable TV service that I've had over the last two months. I've had over twenty contacts with customer service including chats, telephone calls and two home visits (and a third no-show today) by technicians. In particular I want to complain about a callback I received today (May 7, 2019 5:03 PM EDT) by somebody named "Glenn" who Identified himself as a supervisor. He was argumentative and made what I believe are several false statements. I've looked on the web site for a corporate email or mail address and asked the chat representative but all he would give me was the 1-800-VERIZON number. I don't need to go into everything here but I would like to write a detailed description of everything that has happened including a long series of false and misleading statements made by customer service persons. Finally; none of my problems have been fixed!

0 Likes
Re: How do I escalate a long list of problems I've had with customer service?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dhenryp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes