How mutch time to return replacement STB
Tireman
Enthusiast - Level 2
Does anyone know how long Verizon gives us to return a replacement STB?  I can’t find that information anywhere.  I was charged for holding on to a couple of DVRs because of problems with a replacement and wanted to finish watching recorded shows.
0 Likes
Re: How mutch time to return replacement STB
Techman28
Master - Level 1
to my knowledge its 30-60 days before that happens.
0 Likes
Re: How mutch time to return replacement STB
Tireman
Enthusiast - Level 2
I was charged for 2 more on the next bill after I received them, about 35 days later, istead of being billed for 2 i was billed for 4.  My gripe is that it was never indicated I had a certain time frame to return them I've looked everywhere and nothing states that I would be charged for keeping them past a certain date or I would have returned them sooner or called.  Now everyone I've talked to at Verizon is telling me it's too bad and that I should have known better.  Well I feel I would have known better had I been told, besides the only reason i kept them as long as I did was because one of the replacements was making a chirping sound that was coming from the hard drive, and I had already recorded shows on it I still wanted to watch.  I'm starting to feel as if Verizon doesn't care if customers miss recorded shows.  Isn't this why we use DVRs in the 1st  place?
0 Likes