I canceled autopay
rachelle12

Hi, this is Rachelle here.

I have a few remarks to make and this is my only way of doing it since you don't allow customers access to e-mail you back and everything has been blocked on my account to make life hell for me. What company removes debit card option and only option customers have is through checking/paying by check? Unless they want to stick you with a bill you didn't incur and  cards aren't allowed because you want to make it hader to get the money back on the card to prevent individuals from leaving them and forced to stay longer with them.

Ever since I've been keeping an eye on my bill, I found that you went out of your way to make it harder for me to make a payment on line. Also, normally payment due date should be right underneath the amount owed. Why does this company hide it. I detest you more and more. Sneaky!!! I requested twice already for you to remove the movie package from my account and you seem like you enjoy toying with me as a customer. I don't want to see a charge for it on my next bill statement. Everything I tried on the website you prevented me from doing it.

I know another campany that used to take customers for granted. In this similar way. That company used to do almost the same things that you are doing to me, charging me extra, every month. Hoping that I wouldn't notice and finally would get frustrated on the next one and just pay it. The agents would always underesteemate me as a customer. It took me several months to leave it. 
Before they know it, customers would leave and do business elsewhere.. The last I've heard they filed for bankrupcy or merged with another company. I don't know anyone who likes to be manipulated .

Remember, please I canceled autopay and in case you didn't allow the one time only card transaction and use my card for autopay would be unauthorized because I didn't want that. Even though your on line agent told me I could do that, but you wouldn't allow it. 

0 Likes
Re: I canceled autopay
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rachelle1,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: I canceled autopay
CC172
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon representatives are the problem not the solution.  I understand her frustration.  I am going through similiar issues with Verizon.  Its frustrating to pay for a service and the service provider treats its customers so poorly. You get to a point where you say "screw it! Let's cancel everything just so I dont have to deal with rude, incompetent customer service reps that do not serve the customer! 

0 Likes