I hope someone can please help. All day today when watching TV the channel goes black. ANY CHANNEL
Kalesee88

Today is July 30, 2012 and all day today no matter what channel i am watching the tv cuts off goes black like i turned off the tv. I have to click on GUIDE click the channel i am watching and i can watch for up to 20 seconds and then it goes black again which i need to re do the whole thing again. It is now getting really annoying because it does it two times in a row all day and just now within the last hour it does it 3-4 times in a row and goes black each and every single time.What gives? It isnt my tv. I am thinking it is the DVR. No i dont know the model number. But ever since we got it in Feb 23, 2012 it has been messing up and the dumb remote has never worked to begin with either!

I want a new remote and a new DVR and i want the black screen to be fixed. I shouldnt have to go thu what i am going thru just to watch a show. I cant even watch anything!

0 Likes
Re: I hope someone can please help. All day today when watching TV the channel goes black. ANY CHANN
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having. With it going all black like that it could be one of two things. Its either an incoming signal problem to the box or an HDMI sync issue. In either scenario, replacing the box will not fix this. We need to get some account information to assist further, so I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to that message thread from here on out.

0 Likes
Re: I hope someone can please help. All day today when watching TV the channel goes black. ANY CHANN
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form  submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes