Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

I've rented this CHS 435HDC DVR box for almost 8 years. Is there newer hardware I can trade in for?

Dovahkiin
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

I've rented this CHS 435HDC DVR box for almost 8 years. Is there newer hardware I can trade in for?

Message 1 of 2
(1,267 Views)

Does Verizon have any updated DVR hardware?  I've been using this CHS 435HDC ever since we got service.  Verizon has to have come out with some updated hardware since then, no?  Something a bit faster and snappier in the interface? Searching through the On Demand library is very cumbersome.  I dont want to upgrade to whole house or anything like that, just wondering if there is a replacement for this ancient Cisco box.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: I've rented this CHS 435HDC DVR box for almost 8 years. Is there newer hardware I can trade in

Message 2 of 2
(1,238 Views)

If you have Cisco hardware, the entire house has to be Cisco.

They have upgraded to the newer quantum hardware.

But you have to replace everything.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title