International Channels Issues...
shakez

I am subscribed to two International Chinese channels on FiOS, and the channels are 1751 / 1752.

Recently I have not been able to access these channels randomly throughout the day, mostly the message I would see is "Currently unavailable"

While I thought this may be occurring across the network, I phoned someone who also subscribes to these channels are they were not having any trouble with it.

I have had 3 different verizon repair workers come over to help with the issue, each time they changed something and it worked momentarily, but eventually the channel would go out again.  I am paying almost $15 extra per month for these channels that I can barely access when I have time to do so, it has become quite frustrating.  If three tech support workers cannot fix it, what am I to do? 
I tried calling billing/payment to get a price adjustment on my bill but the amount of time / re-rerouting of the call is pointless, sometimes I even get hung up on before reaching an operator.  My mother is also sharing this frustration and is ready to convert back to Cablevision, I'm the only one fighting for FiOS at this point, but I am starting to sway to the other side because of lack of support and unfinished results.

Has anyone run into this type of scenario and if so, what steps have you taken to correct this?

Message Edited by shakez on 01-05-2009 02:23 PM
0 Likes
Re: International Channels Issues...
shakez

Oh come on no views?

😛

0 Likes
Re: International Channels Issues...
arg24
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow,  thanks for the insight.  I was debating the additional channels (now 9.99) but now I think I will pursue other options.   It looks like Dish only offers 3 channels or so.    Many friends from China just watch over the net.   I think I will work on a internet to TV solution for those Chinese channels.  

0 Likes