iPad 3, IOS 7, Bluetooth speaker NO audio
dmwjr

Installed IOS 7 to iPad 3, update Verizon Mobile App, audio works great using "live tv" on internal speaker, but NO audio to my BIG JamBox bluetooth speaker.  I can hear audio to the bluetooth speaker via all other apps.  Please help.  Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: iPad 3, IOS 7, Bluetooth speaker NO audio
PJL
Master - Level 3

@dmwjr wrote:

Installed IOS 7 to iPad 3, update Verizon Mobile App, audio works great using "live tv" on internal speaker, but NO audio to my BIG JamBox bluetooth speaker.  I can hear audio to the bluetooth speaker via all other apps.  Please help.  Thanks in advance.

Suggest you contact the developer with your question.  They likely won't answer it here. 

Bluetooth is working fine on the Android app. 

0 Likes
graupel
I have the same problem after upgrading to iOS 7 on my new iPad. All Bluetooth audio transmissions work fine to my Monster Clarity speaker, except from Verizon FiOS Mobile Live TV. There is a bug in Verizon's app.
0 Likes
Jaxnduhbox

Same problem here.  I'm already in contact with Jawbone, will post if this gets resolved.

0 Likes
dmwjr

FYI, I was on Twitter with Verizon support, they are aware of the "issue" and are developing a solution.  That FYI was provided to me a little over a week ago.  Please let us know if Jawbone has a solution.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Berlyvonne
I have been traveling a lot over the past month so I have not use Verizon Fios mobile since the iOS 7 release. So of course I just spent the last half hour turning stuff on and off and trying various apps, all of which managed to still work with bluetooth devices after the upgrade. I am surprised there is still no fix. This is was a bad misstep Verizon. There is no way you will be able to keep up with the tech advances if you are missing stuff like this & taking an eternity to fix the bug.
0 Likes
Efalc

Just spent 35 useless minutes on the phone with Verizon tech support regarding this matter. I was told it's a problem with my iPad. Really!?! Really!!!! They kept putting me on hold to "research" the "problem". I know the problem, it's Verizon! The guy had NO clue!!! How can this bug not be fixed by now! Come on Verizon!!!!!!!!

0 Likes