Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

IPC1100

pahamike
Contributor
Contributor

IPC1100

Message 1 of 4
(2,412 Views)

Just received the new IPC1100 STB and am having trouble connecting a Vizio soundbar to it. With the old QIP STB I had to go into the white screen and change the output to L-PCM and the soundbar worked. I'm not sure how to get to the white screen with the new STB. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
hlppls
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I

Re: IPC1100

Message 2 of 4
(2,383 Views)

with the box on press stb power>ok>menu

pahamike
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(2,358 Views)

Thanks for your help. It worked on the main VMS1100, but I couldn't get the combination of buttons to work on the smaller IPC1100 box. Anything else?

tns2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 4
(2,342 Views)

Try this from the manual

Using the Diagnostics

To use the diagnostics:

1. Ensure that the IPC1100 is installed with the current version of software and that it is connected to an AC outlet.

There are two methods to Access User Setting to optimize the output settings:

a. See BUI Access section (Press and Hold ‘D’ Key on IR Remote for 10 seconds, then Release Key) and select User Setting from BUI Main Menu

b. The traditional method of configuring User Settings is also supported.

Press power and immediately press select on the remote control twice to enable diagnostic mode. This traditional Method will Power Off the application and is not recommended if diagnostic information is needed for video or session status

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title