Is it true that you have to pay for a movie ordered by mistake?
Bigfoool

Is it true that you have to pay for a movie ordered by mistake?  That,s what a chat guy said! Verizon can tell that I have not played it.....are they that crummy?    Customer service won’t answer unless you maybe have to hold for more than an hour.....But they can continue taking their money out of my bank account automatically every month......Only one thing to do, don’t you think?

0 Likes
Re: Is it true that you have to pay for a movie ordered by mistake?
jonjones1
Legend

Yes you pay. And I would stop auto payment now. You have more power when they don’t have your money.

or just get cable services. So they lose a load of money for not refunding the little money.

0 Likes
Re: Is it true that you have to pay for a movie ordered by mistake?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bigfoool,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes