Is there a place to watch replays of previously aired shows on TV?
Sparkybly

I thought there was a way to watch popular TV shows that have already aired, that also were not recorded on DVR. I missed the last episode of 24 and forgot to record it. Does anyone know how/where I can watch it? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a place to watch replays of previously aired shows on TV?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

http://www.hulu.com/24

I absolutely LOVE Hulu. It's free, and more importantly it's legal. There are a few commercial breaks, but not even as many as if you were watching the shows on tv.

Hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

http://www.hulu.com/24

I absolutely LOVE Hulu. It's free, and more importantly it's legal. There are a few commercial breaks, but not even as many as if you were watching the shows on tv.

Hope this helps! 🙂

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@Sparkybly wrote:

I thought there was a way to watch popular TV shows that have already aired, that also were not recorded on DVR. I missed the last episode of 24 and forgot to record it. Does anyone know how/where I can watch it? Thanks.

Unfortunately, FOX does not provide VOD of their already aired shows to Verizon or cable companies.  ABC and NBC do for some of their shows under VOD (FREE  BROADCAST - not absolutely sure of the exact labels).  These usually show up within a week or so later.

FOX has some of their shows available from their website also with limited commercials  (24 HERE)   - don't know if the quality woiuld be better than HULU.

0 Likes
Sparkybly

Excellent. Thanks for the link to Hulu. I found what I was looking for and I think I will be going there probably too often in the future...Lots of cool stuff to watch 😄 

0 Likes
Tommy76
Enthusiast - Level 2
I believe Hulu is still going through with it's plan for subscription based service for most of their content in the very near future so enjoy it for free while you can
0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Tommy76 wrote:
I believe Hulu is still going through with it's plan for subscription based service for most of their content in the very near future so enjoy it for free while you can

Can you please provide some references for that claim?

0 Likes