Issues with On Demand
SoOverThisBS
Enthusiast - Level 2

You know what would make this forum better? If VERIZON would stop pretending that On Demand is new, fix their issues and not insult their customers with Free Channels when they pay you every {word filter avoidance} month for services we can not use.  I am sick of this! I have been with you guys since 2007, guess what? This month or last month could not watch ANYTHING On Demand! Always a {word filter avoidance} error msg. You spend an HOUR on the phone for a rep who barely speaks English to tell you they are "working" on it. Really? I have seen the same issues going back to 2011 and you mean to tell me that Verizon: The Billion Dollar Company can't get it, yet? Verizon likes to brag how much they are in to charity, but they can not even help their customers use service THEY PAY FOR! Then they want to insult you by offering you $10 a month off for 24 months when you don't even have that long left in your contract. Then, they want to offer you FREE Channels, are you kidding me? I can't even watch the ones I have. Then, I moved, they set us up with a new account unbeknownst to us, still kept charging our Amex Card and had the NERVE to send us msgs on our TV saying our services would e disconnected! We NEVER signed up for a new account, we moved a few houses down, it was to be a TRANSFER of Service. It's not brain surgury. I spent 9 hours on twitter b/t DM's and tweets Getting my refund that took 2 months! Then the $100 "credit" ? Really? After I had to fight when insulted that Verizon would be so "generous" to give me $10 a month back while you kept charging my AMEX and the "new" service that was never to be a "new service" ?
Now, Box in Bedroom does not record or STILL watch VOD. Now front TV, can't watch VOD! I am tired of it! I am tired of resetting a {word filter avoidance} box almost everyday. You'll send a repair man? Hello! I have to work, if I miss work that means I miss money, I am do tired Verizon making sure that we over pay and miss on money. We have only been here since February, been going on for 4 months now.
I am sick and tired of being disgusted and angry over a cable/Internet/Phone company'!
Enough is Enough!