Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Lack of timely support

EESTUBBS104
Contributor
Contributor

Lack of timely support

Message 1 of 4
(1,370 Views)

Today's date; June 14, 2018.

I have been on hold for 1 hour and 26 minutes waiting for customer service to answer their phone and try to resolve my problem with my FIOS TV.

I first tried going online and using verizon.com/Support. After going through all the questions without a solution, I was adviced to call; 800-837-4966 for further help.

The first thing suggested to me by a pre-recorded message was, to hang up and log in, and try their on line support verizon.com/Support (which I had already tried first and was unsuccessful) to avoid a wait.

I have now reached the 1 hour and 30 minutes mark of wait time.

Maybe if I refused to pay my bill ($257.65) next month they will call me and I can explain why I haven't paid my billl. $257.00 is too much money to pay monthly and have my TV programs freeze. Lose sound and have my TV not always come on without having to reboot the set top box. Hello Verizon, are you listening or better yet, reading this.

3 REPLIES 3
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Lack of timely support

Message 2 of 4
(1,339 Views)

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

You can also get support via twitter @verizonsupport.

Not quite real time, but relatively quick and helpful

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
EESTUBBS104
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(1,330 Views)

Thank you 🙂

GaryDM
Moderator Moderator

Message 4 of 4
(1,323 Views)
Hi EESTUBBS104,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title