Lack of timely support
EESTUBBS104
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today's date; June 14, 2018.

I have been on hold for 1 hour and 26 minutes waiting for customer service to answer their phone and try to resolve my problem with my FIOS TV.

I first tried going online and using verizon.com/Support. After going through all the questions without a solution, I was adviced to call; 800-837-4966 for further help.

The first thing suggested to me by a pre-recorded message was, to hang up and log in, and try their on line support verizon.com/Support (which I had already tried first and was unsuccessful) to avoid a wait.

I have now reached the 1 hour and 30 minutes mark of wait time.

Maybe if I refused to pay my bill ($257.65) next month they will call me and I can explain why I haven't paid my billl. $257.00 is too much money to pay monthly and have my TV programs freeze. Lose sound and have my TV not always come on without having to reboot the set top box. Hello Verizon, are you listening or better yet, reading this.

0 Likes
Re: Lack of timely support
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

You can also get support via twitter @verizonsupport.

Not quite real time, but relatively quick and helpful

EESTUBBS104
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you 🙂

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi EESTUBBS104,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes