Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

LG soundbar - FIOS remote code

jrm610
Contributor
Contributor

LG soundbar - FIOS remote code

Message 1 of 2
(11,899 Views)

Can anyone tell me whether I can program my Fios Remote to operate volume on an LG Soundbar I am thinking of buying. 

1 REPLY 1
walt178
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Re: LG soundbar - FIOS remote code

Message 2 of 2
(11,883 Views)

@jrm610 wrote:

Can anyone tell me whether I can program my Fios Remote to operate volume on an LG Soundbar I am thinking of buying. 

It depends on the remote you have.  Some control only 2 devices, some control 4.  The following link will give you info on each Verizon remote control.  http://www.verizon.com/Support/Residential/TV/FiOSTV/Remote+Controls/SetUp/SetUp.htm

Or you can check out third party remote controls that have more capabilities.  The Harmony seems to be one of the most popular, but I have not used it myself.  A forum search for "Harmony remote" will return threads that discuss it.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title