List of actors
zooky
Contributor - Level 1
When I use Info and ask for the expanded screen it quite often starts to list the actors then runs out space, or something, and justs inserts a ".." indicating that there's "more".  How can I go on to see  what's contained in that ".." re:the complete list of actors?
0 Likes
Re: List of actors
CaptainCombat
Enthusiast - Level 1
Using the Verizon remote the 'Channel +/-  (Up/Down)' control will scroll through the info text while on the first expanded info screen.
0 Likes
zooky
Contributor - Level 1

@CaptainCombat wrote:
Using the Verizon remote the 'Channel +/-  (Up/Down)' control will scroll through the info text while on the first expanded info screen.

Sigh - if only it was that simple.  I had hoped that that would be the case.  But, if there's a ".." following the list of actors there isn't any way to use the channel button to display extra text because it doesn't appear there, sniff, sniff.  (at least this has been my experience - if you're getting it I dig around in my remote and what's up/down).

0 Likes
zooky
Contributor - Level 1

@zooky wrote:

@CaptainCombat wrote:

Sigh - if only it was that simple.  I had hoped that that would be the case.  But, if there's a ".." following the list of actors there isn't any way to use the channel button to display extra text because it doesn't appear there, sniff, sniff.  (at least this has been my experience - if you're getting it I dig around in my remote and what's up/down).

good grief, I see where my smell chequer and gramer chequer failed me miserably, above.  Forgive me, PLEASE!

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
You're right Zooky, there is no way to see the rest of the actors, what Captain Combat meant was sometimes you could see the rest of the program description by doing what he said.
Message Edited by matcarl on 02-13-2009 09:51 AM
0 Likes