MASN Mid America Sports Network(s) #1 and #2
depressionbaby

In Wilmington, Delaware I get the HD MASN station for Baltimore but it seems like the MASN station for Washington is non-HD on #80. Also, when I go the menu and look at channel 80 it sas Washington Baseball, but when I select that channel it says I can't view it. However, on my remote I can record channel 80 and later watch the recorded game on TV. What's going on here?

0 Likes
Re: MASN Mid America Sports Network(s) #1 and #2
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you tune to 580 to get HD version?

Broadcast rules may not allow live broadcast in some areas.

0 Likes
depressionbaby

Looking right now:

#80 is MASN2 2017 XTERRA Pan Am etc.

#580 is TCN WORX GT - 3 tools in 1

#578 is MASN MLB Baseball Red Sox Nationals

(I assume replay and I assume MASN is MASN#1))

Sometimes when I look at the guide #80 shows a Baltimore or Washington baseball game but when I select it the screen says it's YES [Yankee Network] and is not one of my subscribed channels.

0 Likes
depressionbaby

Tonight Tuesday July 3 I can watch MASN2 on Channel 80 showing the Orioles Phillies game with the Phillies announcers on my iPhone but I can't watch it on TV. I'm recording it and it worked the last time I tried it. This totally confusing to me. I can watch it on my iPhone and not on my TV?

0 Likes
depressionbaby

I'm watching the "taped" Orioles Phillies baseball game that I couldn't watch on TV but I taped it. MASN2; FIOS seems so screwed up! I switched from Comcast but on Comcast I could watch every Nationals game and every Orioles game with the Nationals and Orioles announcers when they played the Phillies.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Too late to check now, but contracts may have changed.

Im guessing the Nats will have another series in PHL.
If you know someone with Comcast, see what they can catch vs what you can on FiOS.

0 Likes