Media Manager compatible with MAC
Dyan2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am very frustrated with Media Manager. I am a MAC user. When services are provided for PC users but not for MAC users I am frustrated that I am being slighted. I pay the same fortune for services but don't have the access I am paying for.

Specifically,  the two services that I would actually use would be the video streaming and internet radio. NEITHER are available for MAC. WHY NOT???

Are plans in the works to provide these services to MAC users or are their plans to give MAC users a discount since we will not have access to these services?

Re: Media Manager compatible with MAC
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm a Mac user as well and understand your pain.

In this case however, I wouldn't get too upset.   There are much better solutions out there than Media Manager (IMHO) both in terms of streaming content as well as music, etc.   I had Media Manager installed on my PC for a brief period, but deinstalled it a day or so later as largely unusable.   Now ... build that capability into the STB's?  That would be useful!

0 Likes
Dyan2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, I suppose I need to learn about those alternatives. Any ideas?

0 Likes
gigity
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree, it makes me so mad. I was so excited when I signed up for Verzion that I would be able to stream videos only to find out you have to have a PC. The need to fix it fast before they upset a growing Mac customer base!

0 Likes