Media Manager does not appear on my second stb
D2IKTYPE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I downloaded Verizon Media Manager and installed it without problems.  When I checked my HD stb the program is listed and I could use it.  I do not have any kind of recorder on the network.  When I check my non HD stb the VMM does not appear.  This is the unit I want to use as it will allow me to play music through the home theater sound system.

So, am I limited because I do not have a recorder or does the feature not work on non HD stb?  If this is the case, I might as well delete the program from my PC.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Media Manager does not appear on my second stb
vz_ric
Contributor - Level 1

Hi. I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately at this time, the standard def STBs do not work with Media Manager. It doesn't have to be a DVR, but the stb has to be an HD box. If you do not wish to upgrade the STD box at this time and depending on your setup, you can always swap the STBs and move the media manager functionality to where you want it. 

View solution in original post

Re: Media Manager does not appear on my second stb
vz_ric
Contributor - Level 1

Hi. I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately at this time, the standard def STBs do not work with Media Manager. It doesn't have to be a DVR, but the stb has to be an HD box. If you do not wish to upgrade the STD box at this time and depending on your setup, you can always swap the STBs and move the media manager functionality to where you want it.