message on screen
unknwn

i had to go through hell to get my fios tv to work again. first it started off with some of the channels not working so i called the number that was posted on the screen. when i called that number it was no help at all and then nothing worked and even tried calling an agent for support. that took no joke 2 hours!! what in the work is wrong with these people!  so i went online and did the troubleshoot there. it took a whole 30 seconds and the tv was up and running. BUT now i have this message that wont go away on the tv saying there is no issue with my tv service and to contact them to resolve any issues. well i called the number but the quick code they gave me is not valid. and then got transferred to speak to an agent and after a few minutes i get a message saying they are closed for the day. great. fios i hate you, this is not the first time you have gotten on my nerves and had to call to fix things. its either one of the services or a bill. every single month! it never fails. ::sigh:: does anyone know how i can get rid of the text on my screen. its there on every channel. 

0 Likes
Re: message on screen
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The box needs a programming command to correct that. I have sent you a private message to get more info from you.

0 Likes