Mini box control by remote
lwolfrey

My new Verizo one mini box cannot be paused or FF or Rewind while watching TV or recorded shows. Is this a normal operation of this box or should one be able to perform these functions with the remote like the main box?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mini box control by remote
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@lwolfrey wrote:

My new Verizo one mini box cannot be paused or FF or Rewind while watching TV or recorded shows. Is this a normal operation of this box or should one be able to perform these functions with the remote like the main box?

It should work the same . Try un-pairing the mini remote then re-pair it. Also try unplugging the power for the mini for 30 seconds,  then powering it on.

View solution in original post

clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@lwolfrey wrote:

It should work the same . Try un-pairing the mini remote then re-pair it. Also try unplugging the power for the mini for 30 seconds,  then powering it on.

gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should work for DVR playback.  On-demand is subject to the content owner's restrictions.  Not sure about Live TV - it may require a higher level of DVR service to get this feature.

If it's not working on DVR playback, contact Verizon support.

Good Luck.