MSNBC in HD?
majicman10211
Enthusiast - Level 2

So someone mentioned this over at BBR.  Does anyone at Verizon know if they have plans to cary this channel?  Apparently, it will be launched on June 29th.  I'm excited about this!

www.tvweek.com/news/2009/04/msnb···e_29.php

0 Likes
Re: MSNBC in HD?
bigdaddyfios
Enthusiast - Level 2
NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH {please keep your posts courteous} OLBERMAN AND {edited} MATTHEWS IN STANDARD DIGITAL MUCH LESS HD........  EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO LOSE MY LUNCH
Message Edited by KaLin on 04-13-2009 10:24 PM
0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@bigdaddyfios wrote:
NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH {please keep your posts courteous} OLBERMAN AND {edited} MATTHEWS IN STANDARD DIGITAL MUCH LESS HD........  EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO LOSE MY LUNCH
I don't believe "nobody" represents the actual number of MSNBC viewers that are watching in SD and will be happy when MSNBC-HD begins broadcasting.  (Juste curious, but why did you "shout" your comment be using all caps?)

Message Edited by PJL on 04-14-2009 10:51 AM
0 Likes
Jingle

Wow!  This must have been posted by one of Bill-O the Clown's fans!  I know I am really looking forward to Verizon FiOS adding MSNBC HD to the HD line-up.  The sooner, the better.  Countdown with Keith Olbermann and The Rachel Maddow Show are both awesome.  They're just about the only things to get me to leave the HD portion of the channel line-up.

0 Likes