Multi-Room DVR not working since update other day
McNyk

I am unable to watch recorded programs in remote locations.  Playback only works in the room with the DVR.  I am able to access DVR menu and programs, when I attemp playback, program immediately freezes and stops playing.  Eveverything was fine until after the update the other night.  I assumed that any programs recorded after the update would work without issue, but they are not either.  I've tried unplugging units, using the "quick fix" feature on Verizon's site and through the set-top box, to no avail.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Multi-Room DVR not working since update other day
kalashnikitty

@McNyk wrote:

I am unable to watch recorded programs in remote locations.  Playback only works in the room with the DVR.  I am able to access DVR menu and programs, when I attemp playback, program immediately freezes and stops playing.  Eveverything was fine until after the update the other night.  I assumed that any programs recorded after the update would work without issue, but they are not either.  I've tried unplugging units, using the "quick fix" feature on Verizon's site and through the set-top box, to no avail.  Any suggestions?

Been having same exact problem since last weeks software update. Must resolve soon...  #frustrating

(Thankfully my TiVo is my primary dvr)

0 Likes
frankblack5

Sorry to say that I am having the same issue. Way to beta test your software on your paying customers..

0 Likes
kalashnikitty
Is it just a software glitch or an equipment issue? Just wondering if I should submit a return/exchange request...
0 Likes
dcmclellan3
Enthusiast - Level 1
I have the same issue, and the "auto-fixing common DVR issues" function only freezes. Has anyone been able to fix this problem?
0 Likes
Murphy_Ham

Multi room dvr was working once, now it does not show up on second stb. I am a new Fios TV user and am very frustrated with the very slow operation of the overall setup. I have tried the in house fix, etc. more than once and am tired of taking that route. Any ideas on how I can get it back working again? Yes, I am paying the monthly subscription rate for MRDVR.

0 Likes