Must be subscribed to fios TV.
hannaro

Whenever I try to sign into the "watch espn" or "cinemax" apps on my cell phones, it tells me I need to be "subscribed to fios TV". I have fios TV (ultimate) and I am using the correct logins. I called Verizon and they said it is espn's fault. But I get the same message whether its the espn app or cinemax app. Anyone else have this issue? And how did you get it resolved? 

0 Likes
Re: Must be subscribed to fios TV.
Hubrisnxs
Legend

From my experience, the issue comes from the user id.  Most people that have this problem had a VZ username prior to setting up their FiOS TV service and they are trying to use that username, without having done the activation via the website with their order number.  Yes - you can use that ID without having activated it, but a lot of online services that are TV related will rarely if ever work.

So if that sounds like it might be you, then go to http://activate.verizon.net and use your order number and zip code to complete the activation OR you can use your generic vze user id that verizon establishes for you when you sign up for TV and Internet through fios, OR you "should" be able to do it with your email address, and then you should be able to use your FiOS TV Online services.

Please try it and report back if it's still giving you an issue.

0 Likes