Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

My 2 VMS 1100's don't see each other, can't playback stored programming from each others?

SOLVED
Sheriff055
Contributor
Contributor

My 2 VMS 1100's don't see each other, can't playback stored programming from each others?

Message 1 of 2
(991 Views)

I just installes 2 VMS 1100's for the 12 tuner 2TB Quantum Premium server.  The the 3 IPC 1100's see both VMS's but the VMS's both see each other so any recording on each others storage can't be seen except by the IPC's.  If that's the case, then the VMS's are a wate on a TV or only one is of any use.

When I go to config/update, it say loading , for even then display a blank screen.  I've reboot them twice any no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sheriff055
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My 2 VMS 1100's don't see each other, can't playback stored programming from each others?

Message 2 of 2
(977 Views)

PROBLEM SOLVED, I FINALLY GOT THROUGH TO TECH SUPPORT AND AFTER TRYING SEVERAL THINGS, THE TECH CHATTED WITH SOMEONE IN ANOTHER DEPT AND AFTER A FEW MINUTES HE SAID TRY AGAIN AND ALL IS WELL!  SOMETHING ON THERE END NEEDED TO BE SET.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sheriff055
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My 2 VMS 1100's don't see each other, can't playback stored programming from each others?

Message 2 of 2
(978 Views)

PROBLEM SOLVED, I FINALLY GOT THROUGH TO TECH SUPPORT AND AFTER TRYING SEVERAL THINGS, THE TECH CHATTED WITH SOMEONE IN ANOTHER DEPT AND AFTER A FEW MINUTES HE SAID TRY AGAIN AND ALL IS WELL!  SOMETHING ON THERE END NEEDED TO BE SET.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title