My Recent Horror story
louis09
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is my 3rd outage in a year. I lost all 3 services on Friday and Tech support could not help out, I was told a tech would be there on Monday and fix the issue, the issue was the signal coming from outside the house and not inside.

Monday:  I am home and received a text in the morning at 8:51am that someone will be out to us by Pm, Great a whole day lost of work, I was home till 4:30 and my wife was home from 4:30 on.  I get home at 9pm and find out Tech never showed up. I call and was told he came by at 4pm and no one was home.......HUMMMMMMM Really, I was home. She also said he checked the box and needed to come in, That's strange cause you can't get into my yard with my unlocking the gate. Hummmm....Once again I found it odd, I am told they will accelerate the ticket to get someone out ASAP, Next spot open is Wednesday, WOW that s quick,   SMH

I was so mad because its the 3rd time this sort of thing has gone on, I called to cancel my service and the techs offered me 360.00 off for an entire year. I was still going to cancel, but I have one month left so I took the credit. I was also told someone would call me one way or another if they could make it to my property today. NO ONE Called, I am now on hold for 19 min and counting while they try to string together another story.

I have been a loyal customer for 23 months and have the works. They just lost me. I will never use them again.

0 Likes